Successfully smashing shopping season sales sums
Sep 26, 2019 • Aaron Goldman
Apologies, A-Aron always alliterates. 🙂
I know it was just a few weeks ago we were focused on back-to-school but now it’s time to shift gears to the festive season.
Here are 5 tips (and corresponding blog posts) to ensure a successful Q4 taking advantage of emerging market trends and the Scope by 4C platform.
- Use dayparting and syncing for your Amazon ads so your spend is concentrated at the times your product is most likely to sell.
Read more: Seasonal shopping from A to Z
- Use TV viewership and store visit data to find your most valuable audiences and automatically target them across channels.
Read more: Responsive holiday shopper audiences
- Use OTT to retarget your loyal shoppers and reach people who aren’t watching linear TV.
Read more: On-demand for the holidays
- Use your first-party data to create custom metrics that will dictate real-time bidding and campaign optimization.
Read more: Bring your own data to the holiday party
- Use dynamic ads on social media to generate hundreds of creative variations based on your product catalog.
Read more: Get social this holiday season
To go deeper on how to build your brand and capture demand via social shopping, I’ll be speaking on a webinar hosted by Campaign on this very topic for the UK audience (and early risers in the US) on the 2nd of October.
And here’s a bonus tip for those already looking past the 2019 festive season and thinking about the 2020 Super Bowl: Use TikTok to connect your brand to younger audience demographics with immersive content. Read more in my article on The Drum.
Wishing you all the best on your path to 6-S!
Subscribe to the 4C’s Insights newsletter here.