Join us on Tuesday, September 17th at 12:00pm EDT for a webinar featuring Jim Nail, Principal Analyst at Forrester, and Aaron Goldman, CMO at 4C. We’ll discuss key findings from Mature Your Video Marketing To Drive Business Value and how marketers can leverage them to become Video Vanguards. Register for the webinar below and scroll a bit more for the form to download the study.
Mature Your Video Marketing To Drive Business Value, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of 4C, examines the growing importance of taking an insights-driven, video-centric approach to advertising and media buying as it relates to successful marketing efforts.
Specific findings include:
- Marketers should be purposeful with how they use customer and marketing insights to improve marketing efforts, specifically with media buying.
- Marketers need a clear insights strategy, which includes greater cross-channel data visibility and improved analytics capabilities.
- The majority of marketers recognize the importance of investing in better self-service advertising technology, improving cross-channel attribution, and optimizing use of video.
- Nearly 80% of marketers surveyed recognize video – including TV, digital video, social video, and over-the-top (OTT) video – as an increasingly important medium.
- Mature video-marketers see better returns on advertising spend, conversion, and brand advocacy than their less mature peers.
Fill out the form below to download the full report below to learn how to mature your video marketing.