4C University Helps Marketers Master Planning, Buying and Measurement Techniques Across TV and Social Media
Jun 09, 2016
Education Program Delivers SaaS Training for 4C Clients to Inform Strategy and Best Practices
Chicago – June 9, 2016 – 4C, a data science and media technology company, has launched 4C University (4CU), a web-based learning program. 4CU offers on-demand classes to brands, agencies, and media owners who wish to become formally trained in the 4C product suite and gain institutional knowledge across TV and social media.
4C clients who have earned 4CU certification badges include Amnet, Conversant, Coegi, DigitasLBi, Infectious Media, MEC, Mediavest, Performics, Spark, Starcom, Twentieth Television, and Zenith.
“We are excited to partner with 4C to provide access to their 4C University coursework to all Publicis Groupe users via our IQ Academy,” said Carol Sinko, Vice President, Global Learning Strategy at Publicis Media’s Data, Technology, and Innovation practice. “The 4CU coursework enhances the value participants get from 4C’s products and furthers the impact they are able to make for their clients. 4C’s willingness to share this material and make it as easy as possible for our learners to access is another example of the long history of collaboration between our businesses.”
“The convergence of TV and social media has created multi-screen marketing opportunities the industry has never seen before,” said Mark Green, COO at 4C. “We developed this program to help our clients learn how to use 4C products to identify these opportunities and capture maximum value for their organizations.”
The current 4CU online curriculum consists of seven courses, including:
- Digital and Social Media Foundations – Provides an overview of digital marketing channels, including social, paid search, display, and programmatic buying as well as the role of agencies, publishers, and ad networks in the digital marketing ecosystem.
- 4C Foundations – Covers the basics of managing social advertising across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram, including setting up campaigns, targeting options, and generating detailed performance reports.
- Facebook and Instagram – Educates advertisers on optimization tactics for Facebook & Instagram and provides training on 4C’s proprietary Reach & Frequency Optimizer tool.
- Twitter – Teaches marketers how to manage Twitter advertising, including setting up campaigns, targeting options, generating detailed performance reports, and best practices for optimizations.
- Pinterest – Provides instruction on how to set up Pins in bulk, targeting options for Promoted Pins, and generating detailed performance reports, along with examples from actual case studies.
- LinkedIn –Gives a how-to guide of LinkedIn advertising, including setting up campaigns, targeting options, generating detailed performance reports, and bid tactics.
- TV Measurement & Planning – Demonstrates how to utilize social engagement metrics and social affinities to measure advertising impact and identify influential TV programs and networks.
The completion of all seven courses earns the participant a Digital Activation Certificate from 4C. Certified graduates can add 4CU badges to their email signature and social media profiles.
4CU training programs are refreshed with new classes on a quarterly basis. Clients can also work with the 4C team to develop a customized learning plan to meet individual or team goals.
4CU is now open to all current 4C clients. Please visit https://www.4Cinsights.com/4CU for more information and to register for the program.
4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for multi-screen convergence. Brands, agencies, and media owners use 4C to improve effectiveness on TV, digital, social and mobile. The 4C product suite includes activation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social and video. The company also provides advertising and content analytics leveraging its Teletrax global TV monitoring network and proprietary social affinity database. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 17 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, Hong Kong, India and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.